Discovery Children’s Museum
Over near Heritage Park is the Lied Discovery Children’s Museum (or DISCOVERY Children’s Museum at the Donald W. Reynolds Discovery Center), an educational and cultural institution, focusing on learning experiences in the arts, sciences and humanities. It offers more than 100 interactive exhibits and two full floors to explore. If you need a staycation activity that is great for kids then this is a place worth including in your plans. It is open Tuesday through Sunday. Now before you visit the Lied Discovery Children’s Museum, take a moment to read the tips that have been gathered for you below. They should help you to save a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to that you should find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Lied Discovery Children’s Museum listed below as well for even more savings.
Tips & Coupons
- Get the Las Vegas Entertainment Book. It’s full of thousands of dollars worth of coupons and discounts to area activities. At last check this included a $2 off coupon for the Lied Discovery Children’s Museum.
- If you are in the military, check for military discount days. You can usually save 50% on your admission on these select days throughout the year.
- Become a member of the Lied Discovery Children’s Museum. A family membership actually pays for itself in just 2 visits. You will also get MVP Discounts at other local businesses.
- Be sure to sign up for the Lied Discovery Children’s Museum email newsletter and / or follow them on Facebook and Twitter. They will keep you up to date on the latest events and promotions.
- For more staycation savings check out sites like the Coupon Guide. They post a lot of coupons and money saving tips for attractions in the Las Vegas area and beyond.