Discovery Children’s Museum
Over near Heritage Park is the Discovery Children’s Museum, an educational and cultural institution, focusing on learning experiences in the arts, sciences and humanities. It offers more than 100 interactive exhibits and two full floors to explore. If you need a staycation activity that is great for kids then this is a place worth including in your plans. It is open Tuesday through Sunday. Now before you visit the Discovery Children’s Museum, take a moment to read the tips that have been gathered for you below. They should help you to save a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to that you should find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Discovery Children’s Museum listed below as well for even more savings.
Tips & Coupons
- Get the Entertainment Book which offers thousands of dollars worth of coupons and discounts to area activities. At last check this included a $2 off coupon for the Discovery Children’s Museum.
- Keep an eye on the daily deal / coupon sites like Livingsocial where you can sometimes save as much as 50% off the total cost of admission to the Discovery Children’s Museum.
- If you are in the military, check for military discount days. You can usually save 50% on your admission on these select days throughout the year.
- Become a member of the Discovery Children’s Museum. A family membership actually pays for itself in just 2 visits. You will also get MVP Discounts at other local businesses.
- If you are a member of another ACM children’s museum then just show your membership card and you can get either free admission or 50% off admission to the Discovery Children’s Museum in Las Vegas.
- Be sure to sign up for the Discovery Children’s Museum email newsletter and / or follow them on Facebook and Twitter. They will keep you up to date on the latest events and promotions.